Tired of your facial wrinkles and folds? Restylane® is a minimally invasive, non-surgical solution that will smooth them away and produce natural-looking results.
What Is Restylane?
Restylane is an FDA-approved dermal filler—or facial injection treatment—for smoothing away wrinkles and folds. It is a gel formulation of hyaluronic acid—a natural substance that is already present throughout the body. But as we age, our bodies produce less of it. Restylane works like your body’s own hyaluronic acid in your skin.
What’s the Process?
We take the following steps to help you reach your aesthetic goals:
- Before your first treatment, we will review your medical and prescription history to ensure you’re a candidate for Restylane.
- You’ll have a consultation with one of our doctors to discuss your aesthetic goals, answer your questions, and ensure you understand the results you can expect.
- Your face will be examined to identify the locations for the injections that will give you the best results.
- We’ll take photographs of your face for comparison after treatment.
- In advance of your appointment, we’ll ensure you have post-treatment instructions.
- On the day of treatment, we will apply a disinfectant to your face, apply a topical anesthetic to the injection areas, and mark the injection sites.
- One of our doctors will inject tiny amounts of gel into your skin. The average treatment time is 15 to 20 minutes but can vary, depending on your aesthetic goals and the areas that need to be treated.
- We will cleanse your skin after treatment.
Do You Still Have Your Wisdom Teeth? Call one of our offices today, or book and appointment online!
|📞 Athens Office||📞 Dunwoody Office|
|📞 Buckhead Office||📞 Monroe Office|
|📞 Conyers Office||📞 Northlake Office|
|📞 Covington Office||📞 Roswell Office|
|📞 Decatur Office||📞 Snellville Office|
After Restylane Treatment
You might experience mild side effects, including:
- Itching or tenderness
We will review post-treatment instructions with you as a reminder of how you can increase your comfort and promote healing.
How Long Will the Results Last?
- You’ll see the improvement almost immediately. As the redness and swelling decrease, it will be even more noticeable.
- Depending on which areas of your face are treated, the results last six to twelve months. Before you begin treatment, your doctor will let you know how long the results will last.
- Follow-up treatments are needed to maintain the results.
The before-and-after photos below show how effective Restylane can be in softening wrinkles and folds to help you look younger.
Request a Restylane Consultation
If you’re interested in having your facial wrinkles and folds replaced with moisture and volume, request a consultation with us. Our board-certified doctors specialize in procedures that enhance your facial appearance and produce natural-looking results. Call us or request an appointment online.