Dr. Singer has practiced at Oral Surgery Associates since 1983. He attained his DDS. degree from Marquette University Dental School in 1975. After being in private practice for one year, he completed a two-year general practice dental residency at the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston, South Carolina.
His general practice residency was followed by a one-year internship in anesthesiology and a three-year residency in oral and maxillofacial surgery at Talmadge Memorial Hospital at the Medical College of Georgia in Augusta, GA.
Dr. Singer has developed a special interest in a variety of procedures, including:
- Dental implants
- Bone grafting using the latest and most innovative techniques and materials
- Dentoalveolar surgery
- Wisdom teeth extraction
- Treating oral pathology
- Reconstruction surgery
American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
National Dental Board of Anesthesiology
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Dental Association
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Georgia Dental Association
- Georgia Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (past president)
- Hinman Dental Society
- Northern District Dental Society
- Southeastern Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Singer’s patients express appreciation for his chairside manner in ensuring their comfort and his straightforward communication in answering their concerns.