Dr. Lewis joined Oral Surgery Associates in 2003. He is a native of Darlington, South Carolina. Dr. Lewis attended Clemson University and graduated with a bachelor of arts degree in English. Afterward, he attended Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston, from which he received the degree of doctor of dental medicine.
At Richland Memorial Hospital in Columbia, South Carolina, Dr. Lewis completed a two-year residency in general dentistry with a primary focus on oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Lewis then completed a four-year residency in oral and maxillofacial surgery at the Hospital of St. Raphael and Yale-New Haven Hospital in Connecticut—teaching hospitals for the Yale University School of Medicine.
After completing his residency, Dr. Lewis moved to Beaufort, South Carolina, where he was in private practice for almost five years before joining Oral Surgery Associates.
Treatment of diseases, injuries, and deformities affecting the function and aesthetics of the mouth, teeth, gums, and jaw.
American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Dental Association
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Georgia Dental Association
- Georgia Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Hinman Dental Society
- South Carolina Dental Association
- South Carolina Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Southeastern Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
Dr. Lewis is devoted to providing quality care for his patients through proper diagnosis and effective treatment.