Dr. King has practiced at Oral Surgery Associates since 2002. He obtained his dental degree from Northwestern University in 1994 where he was elected to the Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honor Society. After dental school, he trained at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center and Parkland Memorial Hospital in Dallas, Texas. He completed his residency at the University of Michigan Medical Center.
Dr. King continued his training by traveling extensively throughout the United States and abroad where he attained the advanced surgical expertise in England and Belgium.
Dr. King has an extensive background in a variety of areas, including:
- Dental implants
- Head and neck cancer reconstruction
- Management of facial skin lesions
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Dental Association
- Georgia Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
Dr. King is involved in numerous dental study clubs and served as the president of the Dekalb Study Club. He was previously the chairman of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Department at Rockdale for three years.
His commitment is to provide his patients with the highest quality of care and the most professional approach.