Dr. Brady has practiced at Oral Surgery Associates and Dental Implant Centers for more than 30 years. He received his DMD degree from the Medical College of Georgia in 1976 and graduated first in his class. He also completed an internship in anesthesiology and a residency in oral and maxillofacial surgery at the Medical College of Georgia.
As a result of his extensive training and cutting-edge methods with dental implants, Dr. Brady has been a speaker at many major dental meetings, such as the Georgia and South Carolina Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Associations, Northern District Dental Society, and multiple local dental study groups. He lectures at annual Thomas P. Hinman Dental Meetings and was a featured clinician at the 2011 meeting.
Ready to take the next step in your dental health? Call one of our offices today, or book and appointment online!
|📞 Athens Office||📞 Dunwoody Office|
|📞 Buckhead Office||📞 Monroe Office|
|📞 Conyers Office||📞 Northlake Office|
|📞 Covington Office||📞 Roswell Office|
|📞 Decatur Office||📞 Snellville Office|
As an accomplished oral surgeon, Dr. Brady uses the most advanced techniques. His expertise includes:
- Dental implants using ICAT-3D imaging for implant-guided surgery
- Bone grafting using Bone Morphogenic Protein (BMP), the latest in bone regenerative products.
- Specializes and has helped perfect procedures in the highly advanced techniques of placing Zygomatic and Pterygoid implants during Teeth-in-an-Hour and Teeth-in-a-Day surgeries. These advanced techniques often allow patients to avoid extensive bone grafting.
- Wisdom teeth extraction
- Dental alveolar surgery
- Treatment of oral pathology
- Reconstructive surgery
- Fellow of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Dental Association
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Georgia Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Brady is known as a compassionate, professional, and caring doctor. He is recognized and respected in the oral surgery community as a knowledgeable and experienced surgeon. He is often asked to treat dentists and their families, one of the highest compliments of a specialist in dentistry.